Breath of Relief!!!!

Finally after "few months" of hard struggle on the financial fronts.

Today I have got some relief.

Not that I am completely debt free but looks like by this month end I will be one.

It was a hard struggle for me, not having money and going through bad financial crisis. I have learnt these lessons.

1. Stay Away from Credit Cards
2. Never waste even a single rupee on what is not required
3. Think 10 times before lending money to anyone

From now on I shall be very careful with handling money. I was not before. But now I am.

The crisis has done a lot of damage to me, in personal front, professional and health wise and everything. Everday morning when I used to wake up, think only about debts and problems that come with the "failing to plan money"

I really thank god for this helping me at right time. And I promise not to waste my "hard-earned" money.

Now, that I am debt free, whatever I earn now will be a profit.

Indic Blog Factory and Cake Labs Inc both companies of mine are now healthy and debt free.

I need to make them Profitable.

Thanks again to almighty.

And I will keep reminding to myself, "Money Saved is Money Earned"

Now, the real race is on!!!!!!

And, as usual ...."Miles To Go Before I Sleep"

No comments: